A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Berry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Berry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy J. Berry practice?
Dr. Cathy Berry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baldwinsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Baldwinsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.