A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Bryant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bryant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Ayn Bryant MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Cathy Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Bryant practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.