A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Bryant is Excellent. Dr. Bryant has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Bryant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital, Inc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Bryant practice?
Dr. Cathy Bryant practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Bryant, Dr. Kathie Bryant, Dr. Katheryn Bryant, Dr. Katy Bryant, Dr. Karyn Bryant, Dr. Kara Bryant, Dr. Karin Bryant, Dr. Cathryn Bryant