A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Budman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Budman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Budman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Budman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Budman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy L Budman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Budman practice?
- Dr. Cathy Budman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Budman practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.