Psychiatrists

Nsuh-Dept of Psychiatry
400 Community Dr
Manhasset, Manhasset, NY 11030
516-562-3066
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  mom  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

this doctor put my son on an extremely strong anti pyschotic without even providing me with any kind of diagnosis. As it turns out, my son is not in need of any medicine. She is a horrible doctor who calls herself a specialist. The way she prescribes medicine is frightening. Beware.

Jan 13th, 2014

By far one of the worst pyschiatrist around. She is condescending, starts off a phone conversation with you by warning you she only has 3 minutes of time to give you, charges top dollar, and then misdiagnoses the problem. The really scarey part is that once you are misdiagnosed you are also put on the wrong medication.

|  Mother  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2013

This doctor is horrible. She totally misdiagnosed my child and put him on a powerful medicine he did not need to be on. She should not be practicing medicine.

|  Mother  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

Cathy Budman's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She attempts to blame the parent for the child's behavior. She charges a ridiculous amount of money and when you call her with a question she tells you she only has 3 minutes to spend with you on the phone. I found her to be rude at times and unprofessional. Not surprisingly, she also misdiagnosed my son and put him on medication he did not need to be on. Beware people.

Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Budman is an outstanding clinician and a highly compassionate person. We reached out to her for consultation during a time of family crisis and were so relieved to get an appointment. She spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions, was patient and sensitive. Her expert guidance gave us confidence that we can handle this.

|  Dr. Budman is exceptional in all areas!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

My child has been seeing Dr. Budman for the last two years. She is an extremely thoughtful, caring and professional physician. Thank goodness for her treatment! I can honestly say she dramatically changed his life. We would never see anyone else.

Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Budman was wonderful and comprehensive in her evaluation and treatment of my son. I found her very compassionate and attentive to my son's and to our family's needs.

Jul 20th, 2011

Extremely helpful and knowledgable. Would recommend to any family members or friends.

|  This doctor doesn't take insurance!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

It's $800.00 for the first conciliation. Don't you think that is extremely immoral for a doctor who has academic interest in TS? I do.