Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank God for Dr. Cathy Budman show details Thank God for Dr. Cathy Budman
by Sue Kaufman on Mar 20th, 2016

I am blessed to have found Dr. Budman after doing some serious research on my Tourette's syndrome malady that have had since childhood. Dr. Budman is amazing and finally at the age of 67 I have gotten a great deal of relief from this debilitating disease.

Goes Above and beyond!!! show details Goes Above and beyond!!!
by Parent on Jun 24th, 2015

She is worth it!!! She is the best for TS and the only psychiatrist that will thoroughly evaluate your child, she is not a pill pusher and also provides CBT services. I am so happy I found her. In my opinion this woman is a miracle worker!

Apr 17th, 2015

Best place for my son. Wish I would have known 5 years ago

Outstanding doctor! show details Outstanding doctor!
May 7th, 2014

I brought my son to see Dr. Budman after having spent the past two years running to different psychiatrists, neurologists, and psychologists. She was very thorough, spent a great deal of time with me and my wife, and carefully reviewed our son's medical records. Even our son liked her! Finally we found a doctor with compassion and a brain!

Mother show details Mother
Sep 6th, 2013

Cathy Budman's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She attempts to blame the parent for the child's behavior. She charges a ridiculous amount of money and when you call her with a question she tells you she only has 3 minutes to spend with you on the phone. I found her to be rude at times and unprofessional. Not surprisingly, she also misdiagnosed my son and put him on medication he did not need to be on. Beware people.

Dr. Budman is exceptional in all areas! show details Dr. Budman is exceptional in all areas!
Oct 3rd, 2012

My child has been seeing Dr. Budman for the last two years. She is an extremely thoughtful, caring and professional physician. Thank goodness for her treatment! I can honestly say she dramatically changed his life. We would never see anyone else.

Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Budman was wonderful and comprehensive in her evaluation and treatment of my son. I found her very compassionate and attentive to my son's and to our family's needs.

Jul 20th, 2011

Extremely helpful and knowledgable. Would recommend to any family members or friends.