Psychiatrists

Nsuh-Dept of Psychiatry
400 Community Dr
Manhasset, NY 11030
516-562-3066
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding doctor!  |  show details
May 7th, 2014

I brought my son to see Dr. Budman after having spent the past two years running to different psychiatrists, neurologists, and psychologists. She was very thorough, spent a great deal of time with me and my wife, and carefully reviewed our son's medical records. Even our son liked her! Finally we found a doctor with compassion and a brain!

|  Mother  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

Cathy Budman's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She attempts to blame the parent for the child's behavior. She charges a ridiculous amount of money and when you call her with a question she tells you she only has 3 minutes to spend with you on the phone. I found her to be rude at times and unprofessional. Not surprisingly, she also misdiagnosed my son and put him on medication he did not need to be on. Beware people.

Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Budman is an outstanding clinician and a highly compassionate person. We reached out to her for consultation during a time of family crisis and were so relieved to get an appointment. She spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions, was patient and sensitive. Her expert guidance gave us confidence that we can handle this.

|  Dr. Budman is exceptional in all areas!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

My child has been seeing Dr. Budman for the last two years. She is an extremely thoughtful, caring and professional physician. Thank goodness for her treatment! I can honestly say she dramatically changed his life. We would never see anyone else.

Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Budman was wonderful and comprehensive in her evaluation and treatment of my son. I found her very compassionate and attentive to my son's and to our family's needs.

Jul 20th, 2011

Extremely helpful and knowledgable. Would recommend to any family members or friends.