Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Does not care show details Does not care
Mar 11th, 2015

I think that that Dr. Tong is extremely inconsiderate. First visit- she has no "bedside manner." She laughed at my questions, and referred me to a psychiatrist when I needed a refill on my Zoloft for anxiety.. She never even asked if I needed an immediate refill or how much of the medication that I had left. I had questions because my husband and I were thinking about becoming pregnant for the first time and she literally scoffed at the fact that I was on Zoloft and thought I was over the maximum dosage even though it was not the case. I had to explain to her that is was a category B (recently)or C. Obviously someone has not done their research or does not know how to use Google. Then I had questions about Tylenol, Advil, Asprin while pregnant and she had NO IDEA, and simply answered "I don't know." From this experience, I would not go with Kaiser- they don't even allow their primary care doctors to refill any psychiatric medication (according to her) or do Pap smears f to my knowledge. Pleasepay more for the PPO and don't go for this- any other doctor is qualified and can refill psychiatric medications and do Pap smears- don't give in to this socialist system...

Examination Management Service Inc. show details Examination Management Service Inc.
by E. Hoffman on Jan 3rd, 2011

Hello, My name Elizabeth Hoffman, I'm employed with Examination Management Servicer Inc., Akron, Ohio, We are trying to acquire medical records for a life insurance application and would like to know if we are able to fax this request to you? Also do you copy records requested? Or do we need to send someone in to copy the records for you?. I thank you for your time and effort. Thank you Elizabeth 330-923-8255 X - 308