Dr. Cathy Tong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Tong?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Tong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 19th, 2017

Total Security

Cathy, Dr, Tong is a wonderful doctor to be in your life. She is Gifted and committed to being a dedicated doctor to all who come in contact with her. l was so fortunate too listen to her when she suggested l might like to have her for Primary Care, Members of my family are blessed to have her and her amazing office staff. in their lives.

December 29th, 2016

Great physician

I just got a Pap smear from her so I don't know what that last reviewer is talking about.

March 11th, 2015

Does not care

I think that that Dr. Tong is extremely inconsiderate. First visit- she has no "bedside manner." She laughed at my questions, and referred me to a psychiatrist when I needed a refill on my Zoloft for anxiety.. She never even asked if I needed an immediate refill or how much of the medication that I had left. I had questions because my husband and I were thinking about becoming pregnant for the first time and she literally scoffed at the fact that I was on Zoloft and thought I was over the maximum dosage even though it was not the case. I had to explain to her that is was a category B (recently)or C. Obviously someone has not done their research or does not know how to use Google. Then I had questions about Tylenol, Advil, Asprin while pregnant and she had NO IDEA, and simply answered "I don't know." From this experience, I would not go with Kaiser- they don't even allow their primary care doctors to refill any psychiatric medication (according to her) or do Pap smears f to my knowledge. Pleasepay more for the PPO and don't go for this- any other doctor is qualified and can refill psychiatric medications and do Pap smears- don't give in to this socialist system...

September 16th, 2017