Dr. Cathy Tong Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Tong?

Total Security

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Cathy, Dr, Tong is a wonderful doctor to be in your life. She is Gifted and committed to being a dedicated doctor to all who come in contact with her. l was so fortunate too listen to her when she suggested l might like to have her for Primary Care, Members of my family are blessed to have her and her amazing office staff. in their lives.

Great physician

Posted on December 29th, 2016

I just got a Pap smear from her so I don't know what that last reviewer is talking about.

Does not care

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I think that that Dr. Tong is extremely inconsiderate. First visit- she has no "bedside manner." She laughed at my questions, and referred me to a psychiatrist when I needed a refill on my Zoloft for anxiety.. She never even asked if I needed an immediate refill or how much of the medication that I had left. I had questions because my husband and I were thinking about becoming pregnant for the first time and she literally scoffed at the fact that I was on Zoloft and thought I was over the maximum dosage even though it was not the case. I had to explain to her that is was a category B (recently)or C. Obviously someone has not done their research or does not know how to use Google. Then I had questions about Tylenol, Advil, Asprin while pregnant and she had NO IDEA, and simply answered "I don't know." From this experience, I would not go with Kaiser- they don't even allow their primary care doctors to refill any psychiatric medication (according to her) or do Pap smears f to my knowledge. Pleasepay more for the PPO and don't go for this- any other doctor is qualified and can refill psychiatric medications and do Pap smears- don't give in to this socialist system...

Posted on September 16th, 2017