Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

1.0

Does not care show details Does not care
Mar 11th, 2015

I think that that Dr. Tong is extremely inconsiderate. First visit- she has no "bedside manner." She laughed at my questions, and referred me to a psychiatrist when I needed a refill on my Zoloft for anxiety.. She never even asked if I needed an immediate refill or how much of the medication that I had left. I had questions because my husband and I were thinking about becoming pregnant for the first time and she literally scoffed at the fact that I was on Zoloft and thought I was over the maximum dosage even though it was not the case. I had to explain to her that is was a category B (recently)or C. Obviously someone has not done their research or does not know how to use Google. Then I had questions about Tylenol, Advil, Asprin while pregnant and she had NO IDEA, and simply answered "I don't know." From this experience, I would not go with Kaiser- they don't even allow their primary care doctors to refill any psychiatric medication (according to her) or do Pap smears f to my knowledge. Pleasepay more for the PPO and don't go for this- any other doctor is qualified and can refill psychiatric medications and do Pap smears- don't give in to this socialist system...