A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Castillo practice?
Dr. Cathy Castillo practices Family Medicine near Hutto, TX.
See Hutto Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Castillo, Dr. Kathie Castillo, Dr. Katheryn Castillo, Dr. Katy Castillo, Dr. Karyn Castillo, Dr. Kara Castillo, Dr. Karin Castillo, Dr. Cathryn Castillo