A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Chapman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Chapman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Chapman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy M Chapman MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy M. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Cathy Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Chapman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Rheumatologists.