A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Clubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Clubb, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Clubb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Clubb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clubb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Clubb MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy Clubb practice?
- Dr. Cathy Clubb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Clubb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Milford, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.