A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Coleman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diaper Rash
- Genital Warts
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy M. Coleman practice?
Dr. Cathy Coleman practices Pediatrics near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians.