A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Coleman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diaper Rash
- Genital Warts
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Marie Coleman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cathy M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Cathy Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Coleman practices Pediatrics near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians.