A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Colt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Colt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Colt practice?
Dr. Cathy Colt practices Ophthalmology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA.
See Abington Ophthalmologists.