A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Colt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Colt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Colt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Ann Colt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Colt practice?
- Dr. Cathy Colt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Colt practices Ophthalmology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA.
See Abington Ophthalmologists.