A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Colt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Colt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Colt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Colt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Colt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Ann Colt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Colt practice?
- Dr. Cathy Colt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Colt practices Ophthalmology near Hatboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Hatboro Ophthalmologists.