A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Corbett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Corbett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Corbett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Corbett MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cathy Corbett practice?
- Dr. Cathy Corbett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Corbett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Infectious Disease Doctors.