Dr. Cathy Criss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Criss?

March 10th, 2016

Dr Cathy criss is horrible dr.her pa debra I's a way better person to see. She listens very well. Dr chris just looks puzzled. Stay away from millenia the Dr's get paid by the patient.treat u like cattle. She sees 55 patients a day. There is no way she is spending the time with patients or diagnosing properly.

January 21st, 2016

cant get an appointment to save my soul or my life

impossible to get an appointment with this doctor...you have to leave a message that you want an appointment then hope her direct office will call you back to make an appointment ..I have tried for two months now and was only able to get an appt with her pa..forget i will find a dr that cares

December 8th, 2015

I was new to the area when someone recommended Dr Criss to me. She has a a great bedside manner and I felt very much at ease with her.

July 16th, 2015

Very nice and friendly service

June 6th, 2015

LOTS OF CONCERNS

DR CRISS TAKES 3-6 WEEKS TO SCHEDULE APPT. PHONE CALLS NOT RETURNED BY STAFF. LAB RESULTS ARE NOT FOLLOWED BY PHONE. MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION ARE NOT DONE AS REQUESTED. IF SICK WILL NEED TO GO TO URGENT CARE FOR TREATMENT

May 12th, 2015

No followup

Dr. Criss removed me from my thyroid meds that I had been on for over 25 years for a test. After having multiple complications for weeks I called her several times to let her know my health was failing. Only to get a nurse to relay the message to the Dr. who never called back. After almost 7 weeks with no thyroid meds, my husband took me to another doctor who said I could have died. My liver and cholesterol were so off. The pains in my legs felt like severe charlie horses, along with neck and arm cramping. I could hardly walk. This "doctor" never had the decency to even call me back when I let them know all these symptoms. But, did call a few months later to remind me I had an appointment. Cold and callous, uncaring. Thank God my husband and I had had enough sense to call another doctor, or I probably wouldn't be writing anything.

January 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Criss is great, very knowledgeable and accurate

February 7th, 2012