Dr. Cathy Cumberland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Cumberland?

June 21st, 2017

Saw her for a injured heel and she was nothing but patient and understood my level of pain, took my work into consideration without me having to ask. She was so personable and even offered my bf some medical wisdom.

August 22nd, 2016

Why do doctors exist like this

She saw my wife and prescribed antibiotics just because everyone else has it so she must... As for me she just had no clue how to deal with my pain and sent me to a pain doctor who was terrible and incomplete in his review.

July 10th, 2016

Dr. Cumberland is great

February 6th, 2015

She is straight forward. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Very kind. Trust her diagnosis!

May 13th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Cumberland is a great doctor. She treated my wife about 10 years ago and she was great. She tells you what is wrong and right and listens to you as a patient, because who knows your body better than you. She is very personable and explains stuff in layman's terms. She even helped get medications approved with my insurance company that my wife has to have on a daily basis. Dr. Cumberland knows her stuff and I only wish she could be my GP. But if you need to go to a walk in clinic go see her at Hoag in Newport.

April 26th, 2013

Excellent

My regular Dr. was off so I did not to wait until next week for an appointment so I went to Hoag Urgent Care. The staff was very courteous and efficient and the wait was not that long. The nurse was very good and thorough . Dr. Cumberland was excellent. I could not have asked for better treatment and advise. She is an outstanding Physician.

July 12th, 2012

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Hoag urgent care- Newport beach.Fortunately she was my doctor during our visit.Dr.Cathy is really kind.She listens to you carefully and answers all your questions with lot of patience but the staff are not friendly and also the wait time is so long..We almost waited like an hour

August 2nd, 2009

Awesome!

She is a kind, caring, excellent doctor

October 15th, 2017