Dr. Cathy Dahl DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lawrence, KS

April 6th, 2016
She was amazing! Changed my life.

September 18th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Dahl for many years for various issues. I have always found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Dahl and always takes her time listening to my concerns and makes me feel comfortable and well taken care of. Her surgical expertise is unmatched, offering various robotic surgery options and extensive vaginal reconstructive surgery as well. She is truly a rare find for our Topeka community. I no longer have to drive to Kansas City to find high level urogynecologic management!

February 25th, 2015
Team slow to respond - don't feel important
I've just been a patient for the last year and a half but have had horrible luck getting anyone to call or respond in a timely manner when i've needed assistance. When i did visit, the nurse practitioner and Doctor were great. I also had a mammogram at the location I'd been going to with my last doctor (scheduled it myself). I had to go in for a biopsy which luckily was negative. The initial results went to Dr Dahl's office and a week after the biopsy results (so mammogram, then procedure, then results so like 3 weeks later), i was called to say there was a problem with my mammogram, scaring me all over again, but in fact, they were just that far behind in contacting me from the original mammogram. I understand they have a different hospital affiliation than my last doctor so i know they didn't get the full story of what i'd been through and not sure if that's why it took so long for the response but so far not impressed. Giving one last chance for my next annual appointment then i may have to find another Doctor which is too bad as I like what Dr Dahl stands for.

August 11th, 2010
Dissapointed
Did not appreciate wanting payment in full and got an infection from first office visit. They do not call to remind you of appointments made months in advance.