inactive

Cathy N Dover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

March 22nd, 2012
Great success with Dr. Dover!
It is sad when you finally find a doctor who really cares and they are persecuted for trying to help. She was always available and professional. The Medical board made a bad decision! What a waste of talent and a loss to the medical community.

March 22nd, 2012
I loved having her as my doctor
I am very disappointed in peoples comments. I loved having Dr. Dover as my doctor. She was very professional and genuine. She truly cared about her patients. I saw nothing wrong with her or her staff. She was a very caring doctor and will be greatly missed. The medical board made a big mistake.

June 7th, 2011
My overall experience with this clinic is a negative. I have to agree with all the other comments regarding the issue with the absence of a Doctor. The products they offer have not worked and I had several appointments made with the Doctor only to be disappointed because the Doctor had an emergency and was not available. The old saying,"You get what you pay for.", is not a true statement here. I was charged an office visit each time but never seen a doctor. Find a different clinic, or you'll be posting a comment in no time!

April 27th, 2011
Oh my what was I thinking
The initial interveiw was so unprofessional I should have know righ tthen and there. The Dr was unkempt and obese. She rambled on and gave me canned responses. I went a few times and boy I just couldnt do it anymore. I was made to wait long periods of time and saw the Dr. infrequently and not even by a certified nurse. I just really dont reccomend them at all.

April 5th, 2011
absolutely unprofessional staff and the worst customer service/patient experience ever. True, I too have not had the opportunity to see Dr. Dover after the initial visit. There are too many other Dr's/clinics available to go to for weightloss without having to deal with this

February 23rd, 2011
Never seen Dr. Dover until I demanded. The staff always has a reason why Dr. Dover was not in the office to see patients. If I am going to pay to see a doctor, it is a doctor I wish to see.