Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy Canty
Dr. Cathy Canty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with other offices in Burley, ID and Buhl, ID (and 4 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Canty is affiliated with St Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital and Mvrmc. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Canty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine