A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Engle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Engle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Louisiana Tech University, Ruston.
Dr. Engle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy W Engle MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy W. Engle practice?
- Dr. Cathy Engle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Engle practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Rupert, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians.