A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Engle is Excellent. Dr. Engle has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Engle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- East Adams Rural Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy W. Engle practice?
Dr. Cathy Engle practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Fairfield, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Engle, Dr. Kathie Engle, Dr. Katheryn Engle, Dr. Katy Engle, Dr. Karyn Engle, Dr. Kara Engle, Dr. Karin Engle, Dr. Cathryn Engle