A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Engle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Engle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Louisiana Tech University, Ruston.
Dr. Engle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy W. Engle practice?
Dr. Cathy Engle practices Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Obstetrics near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Rupert, ID.
See Twin Falls Family Physicians, Twin Falls Neurological Surgeons, Twin Falls Cardiologists, and Twin Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.