A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Farrell is Satisfactory. Dr. Farrell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Farrell practice?
Dr. Cathy Farrell practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Farrell, Dr. Kathie Farrell, Dr. Katheryn Farrell, Dr. Katy Farrell, Dr. Karyn Farrell, Dr. Kara Farrell, Dr. Karin Farrell, Dr. Cathryn Farrell