A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Farrell is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lynn Farrell MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Cathy Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Farrell practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.