A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Franco is Excellent. Dr. Franco has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Franco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy E. Franco practice?
Dr. Cathy Franco practices Pediatrics near Apopka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zellwood, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Apopka Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Franco, Dr. Caitlyn Franco, Dr. Caren Franco, Dr. Carin Franco, Dr. Caryn Franco, Dr. Catalina Franco, Dr. Catharine Franco, Dr. Catherine Franco