Dr. Cathy Gao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Gao?

Top marks all round

Posted on April 28th, 2015

She is extremely sensitive, knowledgeable, and empathetic; an excellent practitioner.

manager

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

doesnt listen &forgetfull

BEST Pain Manager that I have ever used & will stay with!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Gao has been the Greatest of Blessings in my life in providing not only Pain Management, but she provides the thoroughness needed to have diagnosed me twice in the past 3 years for the need to have 2 separate Back surgeries. 1 of which, was an Epidermal Cyst most likely caused by my last pain manager who did not treat me with care while performing an Epidural. Also, my previous 3 Pain Managers hustled me through their Office's, as though I was a Drug Addict.-This will Not happen with Dr. Gao, as She treats each patient with care & respect. She works with you when symptoms change, not by giving you more Pain medicine, but by trying to cut back medicines so they no longer cover up your real problem & that is how she found my 2 issues. Not to say that she will not give you the best medicine to help you live a quality lifestyle, because she will. -In Summary; She is the 1st Pain Manager who has ever cared for me and that caring helped me to trust her when she did want me to cut back on my med's in an effort to help me. This is the Doctor that you want to see for Pain Management after a Surgery, or if you have a Lifetime disease like Fibromyalgia and require monthly treatment. She is by far the BEST in my book.Thank You Dr. Gao!

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Gao asked questions, listened, explained, and spent more time with me than any doctor I can recall. She didn't talk down to me or assume I knew more than anyone with no medical training. She was also clear on prognosis and follow-up. A delightful doctor with a caring demeanor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017