Dr. Cathy Geisert MD Patient Reviews

4.9

June 25th, 2015
The BEST Pediatrician EVER!
The BEST Pediatrician EVER! Dr. Geisert not only ensures that your child is cared for but checks to ensure that you are comfortable with the care you are going to need to provide and have a clear understanding of what the plan is, possible obstacles and time frame in which treatment should resolve the issue.

July 13th, 2011
Great Children's Doctor
My children (ages 3 & 5) have been patients of Dr. Geisert for almost 4 years now. She does a great job and my children trust and like her. She has been spot-on with every diagnosis she's given us and always make sure we don't leave her office with any unasked questions. I appreciate that Dr. Geisert has a nurse on-call 24/7 and I can contact them outside of normal business hours. My son received 4 shots today and they brought three nurses in to administer the shots, which was completed in about 10 seconds. I would have hated to have one nurse give one shot at a time, which would have taken much longer and would have been more traumatic for my child. I would highly recommend her to anyone.