A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Glick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Glick, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Glick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Glick FACC, FCCP, and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cathy Glick practice?
- Dr. Cathy Glick has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Glick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.