A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Glick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Glick, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Glick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lisa Glick FACC, FCCP, and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Glick practice?
- Dr. Cathy Glick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Glick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.