A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy A Goldstein MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Cathy Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Goldstein practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.