A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy A Goldstein MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Cathy Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Goldstein practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.