A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Halperin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Halperin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Joy Halperin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy J. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Cathy Halperin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Halperin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL and La Grange Highlands, IL.
See Bolingbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.