A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Hammond-Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Hammond-Moulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Hammond-Moulton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond-Moulton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammond-Moulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lynn Hammond-Moulton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Hammond-Moulton practice?
- Dr. Cathy Hammond-Moulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Hammond-Moulton practices Family Medicine near Madison, TN.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.