A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Hoshauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Hoshauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoshauer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoshauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy J Hoshauer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cathy J. Hoshauer practice?
- Dr. Cathy Hoshauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Hoshauer practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.