A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Jeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Jeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Jeon, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeon graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Md Jeon M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy M. Jeon practice?
- Dr. Cathy Jeon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Jeon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.