Dr. Cathy Larrimore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Larrimore?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Larrimore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015

receptionist girls rude and not professional horrible

had a visit app 2 weeks ago in the first office with Dr Larrimore the girls taking paper work behind the glass were absolutely horrible, slow uncaring, very rude made it a point to make me wait to last for what ever reason, very disappointed because the girls in the 2nd office past bathroom doors have always been great more class and much nicer I hope Dr Larrimore gets better help in that office

February 11th, 2014

frustration

No response for results no followup had to track down for answers. Answers weren't clear and questions weren't answered. Aggravated

November 9th, 2012

These women are amazing.

October 23rd, 2012

I've seen Dr. Larrimore for years, starting with a prgnancy, which went fine. A few years later I was diagnosed with endometriosis. After doing everything she advised me to do, the pain was doing nothing but getting worse and she refused to help anymore. At that point I was forced to find another Dr. just to find relief from the pain. Lesson learned: she's too busy delivering babies to care about everyday gynological problems

December 1st, 2011

I will NEVER go back to this office

Absolutely HORRIBLE. Got there and had to wait 35-40 minutes before I was taking to the back area where I was left for another 20 minutes before I could even see a nurse. The nurse who I saw was extremely nice I do have to say but the rest of the office staff isnt as pleasant. The purpose of my appointment was to get birth control which I still havent gotten and it has been a month. They were supposed to fax in the prescription to my pharmacy which they didnt do until yesterday and ended up sending it to a total wrong pharmacy and it still hasnt gotten sent to the correct one. I have left numerous messages and no one there seems to care. I totally regret being seen there and I will definitely not go back.

September 21st, 2011

Used this practice for over 5 years

Although my favorite mid-wife moved on to a new venture, this practice continues to give personal, professional care. Keri was kind and took the time to discuss with me the options for the issues I was having. I went in for a routine exam and left feeling confident and happy with my care. I had to give a call to request a different Rx and was called back within 20 mins (when does that ever happen??). Sherri was awesome to talk to and understood where i was coming from.

April 9th, 2016