A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Luo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Luo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Chunlian Luo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cathy C. Luo practice?
- Dr. Cathy Luo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Luo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Rogers Physiatrists.