A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Luo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Luo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Luo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Chunlian Luo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cathy C. Luo practice?
- Dr. Cathy Luo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Luo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Rogers Physiatrists.