A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Luo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Luo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy C. Luo practice?
Dr. Cathy Luo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Rogers Physiatrists.