A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Mercaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Mercaldi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Mercaldi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercaldi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mercaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Ann Mercaldi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Mercaldi practice?
- Dr. Cathy Mercaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Mercaldi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.