A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Milam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Milam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Milam, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Milam graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Press Milam MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy P. Milam practice?
- Dr. Cathy Milam has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Milam practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.