Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Where's the Dr?  |  show details
by Sue E on Sep 14th, 2013

I made my first appointment with Dr Milam a about 3 weeks ago, I guess I just assumed when you make an appointment with a dermatologist they will actually show up and look at you. The only person who looked at me was an LPN, when I asked the nurse if I was going to see a dermatologist she just glared at me and said yes an LPN dermatologist. When I make an appointment with a dermatologist thats who I want to see to evaluate me not a LPN. And I will bet you they billed my insurance for seeing a Dermatologist. I guess this is a new way for some Doctors to make more money by letting an unqualified LPN check to see if you have skin cancer. And it was not like I was low risk I have had skin cancer 6 times. But not allowed to see the great Dr Milam, maybe she was at the beach getting at tan.

|  Dismissive and rude  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Although Dr. Milam kept me waiting longer than she should have on my first visit, I gave her one more chance and she failed, keeping me waiting for close to half an hour, again. Her office is freezing cold and it is extremely uncomfortable to wait undressed for so long. Once she arrived (without apology) she was very rushed and wasted my time with lectures totally irrelevant to my personal health or situation. Instead of cutting off my tags, which I've had success with elsewhere, she insisted on burning them off and that left me scabby for weeks -- she should have explained that that would be the outcome of burning! I will not return.

|  Ms  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

This was my second visit with Dr Milam.My first impressions was poor. I should have trusted my instincts. She can walk into an exam room while backing out at the same time. Nothing seems to be a dermatological matter and she is quickly referring to other specialists. She is quick and dismissive. Last time for me.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Exelent Docter

|  money, money, money  |  show details
by Randy on Jun 22nd, 2010

I was turned over to a credit collection company before my AFLAC paperwork was returned to me. Paid after claim receipt but endured endless credit phone calls prior.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

I was a new patient, and the only reason my wait time is what it was is because I had to complete paperwork. They were friendly, thorough, and had great follow up. Highly recommended!