A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Naughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Naughton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Naughton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Naughton graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Naughton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy K Naughton MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy K. Naughton practice?
- Dr. Cathy Naughton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Naughton practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO and Ballwin, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.