Dr. Cathy Naughton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Naughton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2016

Mean

January 26th, 2015

Horrible dr and group of drs. I have been in contsant pain because of her. The worst part is she accepts no responsibilty and refuses to release medical records. I hope karma gets her.

August 25th, 2012

I really like her and think she's a great dr.

I really like her and it is the first dr. where i've beenthat I didn't have to wait a long time . I was surprised to be called in before i got seated in waiting room and I didn't have to wait in the exam room either for the nurse or the dr.I'm so glad I found her.

December 30th, 2009

Confident and Competant

Dr. Naughton made me feel at ease and listened to my problems. She is very confident and assuring. She proposed several different options to a problem I've had for years. I've had other male Urologist who told me they couldn't do anything for me. Dr. Naughton has a different approach that she intends to follow. I feel very good about her abilities to diagnosis a problem and how she intends to try to fix the problem. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a Urologist.

December 30th, 2009

good doctor

Dr. Naughton is the second urologist I have seen, and she had more knowledge and ideas on how to treat my issue than the other one. She sometimes seems to move quickly through questions, and that is her personality. She has great support staff - nurses who will help with physical therapy related to urological issues - and this is very rare and helpful. She is very thorough and knows what she is doing.

November 4th, 2009

Awesome

Dr. Naughton is the most caring doctor that I have ever met. She has helped me so much in the past with my urologic problems- when no one else would.In the past she has gone out of her way to get me the help that I needed with non-urologic problems as well as calling to check up on me a few weeks later.I love going in to The Center For Sexual Health. It's not something you hear everyday that someone loves going in to the doctors office.Everyone at the center is very caring, and they make you feel like family. I love that you can go in to the office and feel like family rather than strictly professional. They make you feel wanted.Dr. Naughton is an excellent doctor!!

September 21st, 2017