A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Nieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nieman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nieman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy E. Nieman practice?
Dr. Cathy Nieman practices Internal Medicine near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Internists.