A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Nieman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nieman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Elizabeth Nieman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy E. Nieman practice?
- Dr. Cathy Nieman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Nieman practices Internal Medicine near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Internists.