Overall Review

3.2

February 19th, 2016
You can never get in when your sick or have an issue. I have always had to visit urgent care when I fall I'll, or have any issues. I also have to prompt her to run any tests. The staff at the front are snippy and extremely unprofessional. Isn't the point of having a primary care physician for her to know what's wrong with you? How I'll you treat your patients (medically) if you never see them?

October 11th, 2015
I have terminal breast cancer metastasized because I could get no help from this doctor in diagnosing why I felt so bad for more than four years ago. And I stated that I was concerned I could have heart trouble or cancer for how bad I felt. She way over- medicates me, like 28 OTC and prescription drugs. She did send me to an outstanding allergist in OKC. I did not get appropriate treatment for diabetes under this doctor's care.......I had to ask to be tested for diabetes. My thyroid problems were not addressed appropriately. My birthday month physical was given while removing no clothing...so never asked for another physical.