A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Pak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Pak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy C. Pak practice?
Dr. Cathy Pak practices Pediatrics near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Pak, Dr. Caitlyn Pak, Dr. Caren Pak, Dr. Carin Pak, Dr. Caryn Pak, Dr. Catalina Pak, Dr. Catharine Pak, Dr. Catherine Pak