A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Petti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Petti, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
Education & Awards
Dr. Petti graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy A Petti MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy A. Petti practice?
- Dr. Cathy Petti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Petti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors, and Palo Alto Pathologists.