A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Riker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Riker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Riker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lynn Riker MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Riker practice?
- Dr. Cathy Riker has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Riker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Rheumatologists.