A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Riker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Riker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Riker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Riker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lynn Riker MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Riker practice?
- Dr. Cathy Riker has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Riker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Rheumatologists.