Dr. Cathy Saunders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2015
super long waiting room times
Waited for over an hour. Then i left. Staff very unperfessional! stay away ladies.

May 15th, 2012
Politics do not belong in health care!
This doctor is very quick to make assumptions and I had to correct her repeatedly as she was giving out wrong information that didn't even pertain to my condition. She hadn't even looked at my records prior to coming in and apparently hadn't bothered to look at them after or in between any of my appointments she still after the 3rd appointment actually argued with me that I had a still birth prior and believe me my child is a very active healthy 6 year old so I think I would know if I had a dead child! I have since found a more reliable doctor that does actually look at my medical files and does speak to me not at me and also has a lot better bed side manner. Dr. Saunders was not nice towards my husband, spoke harshly for no reason apparent other than she was upset I corrected her but I dont want to be treated for something that isnt wrong and make my current condition worse for receiving the wrong treatment. you would think she would be happy I corrected her so she didn't injure me and had a law suit!

April 23rd, 2012
Truly one of the best OBGYNs around
If you are not a patient then please don't bother with a comment. I have been a patient of Dr Saunders for years and have recommended many of my friends to go to her. She is funny, caring and conducts the quickest, most painless paps in the area!! She is by far the best OBGYN in the area.