Dr. Cathy Schoorens Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Schoorens?

Posted on November 17th, 2009

She is a personable doctor. Even though she may have many different patients, she always makes you feel just as important. I feel like she really knows everything about me and knows exactly what may be best for me individually. And I've never had to wait when I arrived for any appointment (even a last minute one). And yet, she never rushes anyone out of her office. The visit is all about you and what you need! I think she is a fantastic doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes