Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy Shrader
Dr. Cathy Shrader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD, with another office in Clinton, MD. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Shrader is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Fort Washington Medical Center and MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. Dr. Shrader has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Shrader has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Cathy Shrader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.