A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Thomson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Bristol Thomson MD and PA is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Cathy B. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Cathy Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Thomson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.