A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Williams is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Williams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Erringt Williams MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathy E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Cathy Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Williams practices Psychiatry near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Canton, GA.
See Dalton Psychiatrists.