Dr. Mary Yoder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Indianapolis, IN

January 28th, 2016
So grateful to have found Dr. Yoder.

June 25th, 2015
I am very satisfied with Dr. Yoder. Never have a problem getting in to see her and the wait very short. Would not see anyone else. She is not afraid to send me to someone else if need be.

October 29th, 2012
Dr. Yoder and her staff are very professional and caring. My family has been with Dr. Yoder for several years and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very knowledgeable on the latest treatments, medications and is always willing to listen to the patient. She and her staff are the BEST at what they do!!!!!

August 24th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Yoder's for approximately 10 years. After visiting with Dr. Yoder on a couple of occassions for appointments I was very impressed with her bedside manner and the fact that she took the time to discuss my concerns and I was able to get in and out of her office within a reasonable amount of time. I switched all three of my children from their pediatric doctor over to Dr. Yoder for convenience and the fact that I had confidence in her to be able to provide good health care for them. My husband had never seen a doctor in his adult life and I convinced him to see Dr. Yoder for a well check and get established in case he ever needed a doctor he was set up. He too like Dr. Yoder even though he is a typical man who hates to go to doctors. We refered Dr. Yoder to our friends, family and employees. As her practice grew the things that pulled me into her office went down hill. Calling to get an appointment can be 15-20 minutes of on hold before you ever talk to a person who generally put you on hold again before finding you an appointment or answering your question. I have actually even been disconnected by the receptionist after I finally reached her to only start all over with the phone system in waiting in line in the order in which your call was received. VERY FRUSTRATING. The typical waiting room time is about 30 minutes and sometimes longer before getting called back to an exam room and approximately another 10-15 minute wait in the room before the doctor comes in. She always seems very rushed and cuts you off when talking at points. Do not mistake this for me wanting to just chat with her...I am discussing health issues that I am trying to get answers to. That is why I am there. She has often times walked out at the end while I am still talking. The front office staff has one of the rudest people I have ever encountered at a doctors office. Needless to say after about 10 years of going to Dr Yoder who I believed was a very good doctor in the beginning...we no longer have her as our family physician. Several of our family and friends have also left her practice for the same type of issues. My believe is she got too big and tries to see too many patients in a day. You become just another number..personally, not what I want in a family physician.

October 11th, 2011
Dr. missed a very important something
I was having spotting for 2 yrs. Didn't seem to concern Dr. I decided to go to a Hormone Replacement Dr. After a D & C and testing the Biopsy of my Uterous He found I nearly had Cancer. Oops! My regular Dr. was nowhere close!

January 5th, 2011
Very Professional
Dr. Yoder is very efficient and has a caring bedside manner. We have moved 100 miles away and still travel to her when we are sick. I highly recommend her as a primary physician.

February 15th, 2010
If you need a new doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Cathy Yoder. She is a caring sincere doctor who listens with compassion.