Jul 31st, 2015

To those who were unhappy, I hope you are happy now with your new 5 star MD. To those who were satisfied, thanks, and I miss you too.

by Allison on Jan 23rd, 2014

I have always loved Dr Zack! She has been our family Dr and treated four generations! She always makes time for questions and although there are many times I am waiting I understand completely because I have often called the office and was given an appointment the same day to avoid an emergency or clinic visit ( And I know that we are not the only ones she has done this for!) Best family Dr we have ever had.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Not a good doctor to see unless you are perfect. If you smoke, drink, have unprotected sex, any number of other important things you should tell your doctor in order to get the best care possible, you will get a condescending lecture on how you should live your life according to this woman. Its not an environment that makes you want to be truthful, which can be counterproductive to your health.

Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Zack is extremely caring and compassionate. She always makes time to listen and I've never felt like I had to rush to discuss my symptoms or medical issues. She is also very knowledgeable and keeps current with medical news and updates. I have the utmost confidence in the care I receive!

What's bedside mannor? show details What's bedside mannor?
Jun 1st, 2011

It must be difficult for doctors today to see the volume of patients required to make a reasonable living, but I cannot believe that being down right rude is the right of any doctor. After waiting more than an hour Dr. Zack had the nerve of making me feel as if I was the one who kept her waiting! Her short answers and curt replies are enough for me to find another doctor who will appreciate me as a patient.