More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy Zarzecki
Dr. Cathy Zarzecki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortland, NY. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zarzecki is affiliated with Cortland Regional Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hospital Hsc Syracuse. Dr. Zarzecki has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Zarzecki has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cathy Zarzecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortland, NY.
Dr. Ahmad Javid
Cortland, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Nicole Gergen-Villapiano
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Cortland, NY 0.69 mi6
Dr. Christopher Smith
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Cortland, NY 1.97 mi20