A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catrina Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catrina Bourne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourne
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bourne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catrina Bourne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bourne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catrina F Bourne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Catrina F. Bourne practice?
- Dr. Catrina Bourne has 1 office location.
Dr. Catrina Bourne practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Family Physicians and Yukon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.