Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catrina Luca
Dr. Catrina Luca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with other offices in Gainesville, FL and Gainesville, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Luca is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City, Shands at UF and Shands at Starke. She speaks English.
Dr. Catrina Luca has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Catrina Luca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Cynthia White
Gainesville, FL 0.11 mi32
Dr. Gary Gossinger
Gainesville, FL 0.12 mi46
Dr. Brian Fuehrlein
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0.99 mi11