A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cay Mierisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cay Mierisch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mierisch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mierisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cay Mierisch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mierisch graduated from University of Lubeck. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mierisch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cay Mierisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Cay Mierisch practice?
- Dr. Cay Mierisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Cay Mierisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Orthopedic Surgeons and Roanoke Surgeons.