Overall Review

4.7

December 6th, 2016
He is a very good doctor and very nice. He listened to everything we had to say and answered all my questions.

December 3rd, 2016
Simply wonderful doctor. Very pleasant person and professional. He did not just deliver, he exceeded! Very approachable, good with kids. Do not even think of visiting another doctor, there's nobody better than him!

December 3rd, 2016
Realtor
Very grateful and Very Appreciative for Dr. Jehaimi and how welcomed he makes you feel with each visit, He always makes the time and takes the time with any question or concern I have ever had, Never ever feel rushed when visting and speakign to him. He has always put my daughter first. We have seen Dr. Jehaimi since August 2011 and I must say from the very first visit he has not only explained everything clearly to where you understand but has gone out of his way to call to check up. I must say we are very pleased and greatly appreciate the caring and thoughtful nature of Dr. Jehaimi. A Job Well Done! Thank You Very Much!

December 2nd, 2016
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Jehaimi since 2013, when she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Dr. Jehaimi is an excellent endocrinologist, and I am fully confident in his knowledge and abilities as a physician. He is extremely professional, attentive, and reachable during off-hours. When we see him for office visits, Dr. Jehaimi is constantly discussing the latest technologies and advances in medical treatment and various medical devices that have or will soon hit the market. My daughter and I feel well informed on options of treatment. During her years under his care, he has clearly addressed all questions and concerns to us in a thorough manner, and I have never left his office without clear direction and answers. I would highly recommend Dr. Cayce Jehaimi as anyone’s endocrinologist. I trust him with my daughter’s constant and continuing medical care with her challenging disease.

grandmother
Dr. Jehaimi has been my grand-daughter's endocrinologist since she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 6 years ago. He has always been a truly caring and professional physician. He always takes time to review tests, explain dietary requirements, and encourage accurate testing

December 2nd, 2016
The Doctor who will take care of your kids
Dr. Jehaimi is the Doctor with the capital "D." My kids have been treated by Dr. Jehaimi for the past 5 years and this is the only medical office they want to come back. He is very respectful even to the youngest one. He is engaging everybody into the conversation, which is very important since the kids can build the understanding of their problem. he is very knowledgeable and patient with any explanations needed. This is the doctor we will always recommend to our friends. Thank you for all your work..

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Jehaimi is an amazing doctor! He is very knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Jehaimi improved my daughter's quality of life with OI more than I ever imagined possible and is a doctor for whom I will always be grateful! He explains and teaches the patient and parents about their illness in a way that is complete and easy to comprehend. I have never had a question that he couldn't answer. He cares about his patients as if they are his own children. His staff is just as amazing and will help in any way they can (like working really hard to get special approvals from insurance for tests and treatments that would have otherwise been denied). They all care so much about each and every patient. Dr. Jehaimi is the most personable, intelligent, and caring doctor I have ever met in the many doctors we have seen. I would recommend Dr. Jehaimi to anyone who needs his help. He has my complete trust as my daughter is evidence of the difference he can make.

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Jehaimi is a great doctor.
Dr. Jehaimi has been the best for our daughter. He takes his time, answers questions and really cares about his patients.

December 2nd, 2016
My child is transgender into a boy and he is been treated by Doctor Jehaimi before started the hormones treatment and we are really happy abuot all the proces, he is really good Doctorvery concern about my child safety, making sure about about confidence, he is a very good Doctor

December 1st, 2016
Father of Patients
2396913826 I can proveit :today's my last appointment we change doctors he could answer the questions that I asked about my daughter after 11 months of today's my last appointment we change doctors he could answer the questions that I asked about my daughter after 11 months of treament he points to the clock and say I got things to do and we ended up bringing a supervisor to the office he's getting paid to do his job I lost three hou he points to the clock and say I got things to do and we ended up bringing a supervisor to the office he's getting paid to do his job This is not a professional not supposed to be working there's not customer service there's no professional skills

September 28th, 2016
great kids endo doc
he is very patient, speaks directly to patient and parent and makes sure that you understand everything before you leave his office

August 15th, 2016
He is the best!!! My son loves him he is such a awesome doctor